- The dachshund is a short-legged, elongated dog breed, of the hound family. The standard size was developed to scent, chase, and flush badgers and other burrow-dwelling animals, while the miniature was developed to hunt smaller prey, like rabbits.
- A suit of loose pants and jacket or shirt for sleeping in
- A pair of loose pants tied by a drawstring around the waist, worn by both sexes in some Asian countries
- (pajama) (usually plural) loose-fitting nightclothes worn for sleeping or lounging; have a jacket top and trousers
- Pajamas, also spelled pyjamas (see also spelling differences) can refer to several related types of clothing. The original paijama are loose, lightweight trousers fitted with drawstring waistbands and worn in South and West Asia by both sexes.
- (pajama) a pair of loose trousers tied by a drawstring around the waist; worn by men and women in some Asian countries
Quilting For Benson
Couldn’t sleep the night before our trip, so I stayed up all night to make a little quilt for our new dog. Used Heather Ross goldfish from her Lightning Bugs line (because now I want goldfish!) and some Munki Munki prints. The weiner dogs are from some new pajamas and the Go Fetch dogs are from my sacred stash of older Munki. As you can see, I didn’t waste one bit of it!
Love these weiner dog pajamas. Who needs a dog bed anyways!